The QASymphony Customer Awards will celebrate outstanding QA professionals who are using qTest to create a positive impact for their QA and development teams, processes, customers, partners and communities. We’ll announce our winners during the customer lunch at Quality Jam 2018.
QA Champion Award
This award recognizes a team who has excelled in championing the importance of QA and software quality across teams, throughout their organization or to the C-suite.
This award recognizes a team who has excelled in ensuring developer-tester alignment, via workflow optimization, process and tool alignment, and a collaborative spirit.
This award recognizes a team who has innovated the testing process at their organization by leveraging some of the latest techniques and tools.
Our QASymphony Quality Council has nominated outstanding customers in each category. To select the finalists, our panel of industry experts will review and score all nominations, narrowing down to the top three in each category. A blind vote will determine the winner in each category. To qualify, winners must meet the QASymphony awards criteria for outstanding work, which include but are not limited to:
- Efficiency and effectiveness of testing processes
- Demonstrated commitment to organizational alignment and collaboration
- Demonstrated leadership in new product or process introduction and innovation
- Strength of business or market strategy
- Effective use of the qTest Platform
- Finalists must be active QASymphony customers.
- Winners must formally accept the award via a signed acceptance letter approving the use of their likeness and story in promotional materials.